Be a part of the Art!
Explore our interactive gallery and have a blast! 3D World brings you closer to art through the use of hand-painted ‘Trick-Art’ paintings and optical illusions. This way you can immerse yourself in our 3-Dimensional settings in the nine different zones at 3D World Dubai! “Be a part of the Art” in our paintings and create memorable photos of your own with your creativity and imagination. We promise that you will have a memorable time.
Note: We can arrange pick up and drop off services for you at an additional cost.
- Operating time is between 10:00 am to 08:00 pm everyday
- Bring your phone and/or camera fully charged as the museum is all about taking pictures and being creative in front of the lens.
- The venue is wheelchair-accessible on the ground floor only and the staff is there to assist.
- Children must be supervised by a parent or nominated guardian/supervisor.
- No food is allowed on the premises.
- Re-entry is not allowed once you leave the venue.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that will stretch your arms and legs.
- Operating time is between 10:00 am to 08:00 pm (Everyday), the last admission is at 07:00 pm.
- Entrance ticket
- Food & drinks
- All personal expenses spend for shopping, photograph etc on-site
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
|Cost of Tickets||AED 90 per adult|
AED 70 per child
Free entry for children age 3 and below
Dress CodeCasual and comfortable clothing and shoes