Taste of UAE: 6 Emirates, 1 Unforgettable Day
Discover the hidden treasures and remarkable contrasts of the United Arab Emirates with our exclusive 6 Emirates Tour. Join us on a journey that will take you from the ultra-modern to the classic, from bustling cities to serene landscapes, and from iconic landmarks to hidden gems.
- Experience the UAE’s main attractions and mind-boggling contrasts in one tour.
- Discover six emirates in a single day, including Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah.
- Witness the blend of modern, stylish, and classic sights, along with one-of-a-kind scenic gems.
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience with included transfers.
- Don’t forget to bring a valid ID or passport for verification purposes during the tour.
- Please note that certain places may be closed occasionally on specific days and weekends. We regret to inform you that we cannot be held responsible for these closures.
- Transfer (if selected)
- Sharjah Corniche & Qanat al Qasba (Drive through)
- Fish Market & Central Souk (Drive through)
- Islamic Art Museum (Drive through)
- Drive through Quran Roundabout (Drive through)
- Ajman museum (Drive through)
- Ajman Beach (Drive through)
- Ajman Gold Souq (Drive through)
- Drive through Umm al Quwain (Drive through)
- Bidiya Mosque (Drive through)
- Drive through red dunes (Drive through)
- Fujairah Museum (Drive through)
- Kashmir Art gallery (Drive through)
- Friday Market / Masafi market (Drive through)
- Khorfakkan Beach (Drive through)
- Fujairah Fort (Drive through)
- Food & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infants and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
|Cost of Tickets||6 Emirates City Tour (without lunch) |
AED 792 (minimum 2 pax)
6 Emirates City Tour (with lunch)
AED 880 (minimum 2 pax)
Dress CodeComfortable clothing and shoes. It is important for both men and women to dress modestly when visiting culturally significant sites, with an emphasis on covering their knees and shoulders.