Culture and City Tour of Abu Dhabi in UAE
Explore Abu Dhabi’s charm during our day tour. You’ll get to see the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, immerse yourself in tradition at Heritage Village, have some free time at Marina Mall, and take photos of famous landmarks.
You can also enjoy art at the Louvre Abu Dhabi and feel the excitement at Ferrari World. We’ll head back to Dubai with a handy shuttle service, bringing your day in Abu Dhabi to a close. Discover the heart of Abu Dhabi all in one day.
Note: If you prefer private transfers, we can arrange pick-up from areas beyond the central Dubai hotels or residences upon request, with an additional surcharge applied.
- Shared transfers are an option for guests staying in centrally located hotels and residences within Dubai City, which includes areas like Deira, Bur Dubai, Marina, Al Barsha, and Sheikh Zayed Road (SZR).
- When visiting culturally significant sites such as the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, please ensure that you follow the appropriate dress code. This means covering your knees and shoulders and wearing respectful attire for entry to these locations.
- The timing of transfers may be adjusted by 30 to 60 minutes to accommodate traffic conditions and your specific location.
- Bringing outside food and drinks into the Park is not permitted.
- The management does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury, or damage that may occur during your visit.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The operational days for this activity are Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- Hotel pick-up service by SIC.
- Guided visit to the stunning Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- Scenic drive along the Corniche with a photo opportunity.
- Admission and guided exploration of the renowned Louvre Museum.
- Convenient hotel drop-off at the end of the tour.
- Meals and beverages are not included.
- Personal expenses and souvenirs are not covered.
- Gratuities for the guide and driver are not included.
- Entrance fees to unspecified attractions are excluded.
- Optional activities and upgrades are not part of the package.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infants and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between the ages of 3 to 10 will be considered as children and charged a child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered an adult and charged an adult rate.
|Cost of Tickets||AED 168.50 per adult|
AED 100 per child
Departure TimePick-up Time will be 08:30 am
Return TimeDrop off Time will be 07:30 pm
Dress CodeCasual and comfortable clothing and shoes