Hiking Trail Promising the Blend of Tranquility, History, and Stunning Vistas
Uncover the charms of Al Hamra through our Heritage Hiking Tour. Ideal for beginners, this leisurely hike winds through easy paths and trails. The adventure kicks off at a lush oasis, where tall palm trees sway in harmony with the wind. Explore the stunning vistas before delving into the area’s rich history at the popular museum there. Our well-demarcated hiking route leads to the picturesque mountain village of Misfat Al Abriyeen, nestled secretly in the hills. The climb might be steep in parts, but the breathtaking views from almost a thousand meters above sea level are worth every step. Witness the charm of the village as you stroll among the ancient houses on the mountainside and explore step plantations carved into the slopes. Get a glimpse of the traditional Falaj irrigation system, a UNESCO World Heritage marvel. Later, a leisurely walk through the date plantations sets the stage for a traditional Omani lunch on a terrace overlooking the valley. The adventure ends as our driver picks you up from the village, bringing you back to Al Hamra.
- Experience a leisurely hike through the foothills of Al Hamra.
- Start your hike by discovering a lush green oasis.
- Visit the Popular Museum
- Continue your journey on a well-demarcated hiking route.
- Traverse the trail that leads to the hidden village of Misfat Al Abriyeen.
- Reach the picturesque mountain village of Misfat Al Abriyeen.
- Marvel at the scenic beauty of the village and its surroundings.
- Explore the charming village with ancient houses set in the mountainside.
- Witness the unique step plantations carved into the slopes and traditional Falaj Irrigation System.
- Take a short walk through the date plantations of the valley
- Relish a traditional Omani lunch on the terrace of a traditional house.
- After the exploration, the driver will pick you up from the village.
- Experienced Tour Guide
- Pick up and drop at fixed points
- Private pick up and drop off can be arranged for additional charges
- Personal shopping
- Additional places to visit
Departure Time9:00 AM
Dress CodeWear light comfortable clothing and walking shoes