Al Shindagha Museum: A Cultural Legacy Unveiled
The Al Shindagha Museum narrates the compelling tale of Dubai’s cultural legacy, the illustrious history of the nation, and the cherished traditions of the Emirati people. As a world-class heritage museum, it is dedicated to the dissemination of knowledge, exploration, and the exultation of culture. Nestled in the historic Al Shindagha neighborhood, this museum has borne witness to the dramatic evolution of the emirate. Presently, the district boasts 21 meticulously curated houses, replete with interactive technology installations and a regular lineup of public and educational events designed for families, students, and private groups. It unveils the UAE’s multicultural facets, providing visitors with a tangible and intangible understanding of the museum’s essence.
Among these houses, The Al Maktoum Residence stands out as a prominent heritage site that delves into the erstwhile royal dwelling of His Highness Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum, the former Ruler of Dubai. The museum’s team comprises warm and welcoming local and multilingual cultural guides who epitomize Emirati hospitality, extending their warmth to the community and the youth. With the remarkable transformation of the creek, the Al Shindagha Museum has become a regional hub for culture and tradition, solidifying its status as Dubai’s largest heritage museum.
Note: We can arrange pick up and drop off services for you at an additional cost.
- Operating Hours: 10 am – 8 pm
- Please bring a valid photo ID/passport with you as it is required to be displayed at the entrance.
- Please do not carry outside Food and Beverages at Burj Khalifa.
- Tickets for Al shindagha Museum
- Historical Exhibits
- Heritage Houses
- Cultural Activities
- Guided Tours (if not available or not included)
- Food and Beverages
- Souvenirs and Merchandise
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 12 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
|Cost of Tickets||Al Shindagha Museum Tickets:|
AED 31 per adult
AED 31 per child
Free entry for children age 3 and below
Dress CodeCasual and comfortable clothing and shoes