Best of Qatar- 04 Nights & 05 Days Package
Memorable Doha experience!
Trip Duration: 05 days.
Grade: Holiday visit.
Accommodation: 4 nights’ stay on hotel.
- Story Behind Doha City
- Souq Waqif
- Sunset Dhow Cruise
- National Museum of Qatar
- Camel Racing Track
- Zekreet Tour
- Dune Bashing
- Visit to Inland sea
- Lunch at beach front Arabian Camp
- Souq Al Wakrah
Tour Package Include:
- Accommodation on double sharing basis at mentioned hotels.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast only
- Half Day sightseeing with French speaking guide
- Sunset Dhow Cruise on Arabian Gulf
- Monument entry fee at NMoQ
- Half Day visit to Camel Racing Track and Sheikh Faisal Museum
- Monument Entry fee at Sheikh Faisal Museum with French guide
- Half Day visit to Zekreet and Western coast of Qatar with French guide
- Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch at Desert Camp
- Mineral Water on board
- Transfers as per itinerary by chauffeur driven air conditioned Vehicle.
- Assistance at Airport
Tour Package Does Not Include:
- Camera fees & activity charges other than those listed in the itinerary inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephones, tipping etc.
- International/Domestic flight charges and Visa/Insurance charges, if any
- Any other items not covered under inclusions
Payment and Cancelation Policies
- 50% – On Confirmation of Tour
- 50% – 30 Days Prior to Arrival
- Between 45 – 30days Prior to Arrival 50% of the total cost of the tour
- Between 29-15 Days to Arrival 25% of the total cost of the tour
- Within 14 days to Arrival 100% of the total cost of the tour
DepartureHamad International Airport
Day 1: Arrival Hamad International Airport
On arrival meet with our representative and then travel to the hotel (standard check-in time 1500hrs) and check-in. It’s rare to see a great city in the making these days, but here's your chance as you cruise through Doha, which is threatening to eclipse Dubai as the Gulf's most dynamic city. You will stay overnight at the hotel (Bed and Breakfast)
Day 2: Doha & Dhow
Katara Cultural Village - The Pearl City - Corniche - Souq Waqif Have Breakfast and then visit the National Museum of Qatar, which gives voice to the unique story of Qatar and its people from earliest times to the present day and onwards towards its future. Designed to be both immersive and experiential, visitors can expect to encounter a rich environment to explore. Organized in three “chapters” — Beginnings, Life in Qatar, and The Modern History of Qatar, each theme is presented across eleven highly individual galleries. Spread over 1.5km, visitors journey through an exciting mix of all-encompassing environments and compelling storytelling that will engage all the senses. Enjoy the stately skyline of the country while we drive you through the West Bay area and also the Pearl. This trip takes you on a 15-minute walking tour of the grand Katara Cultural Village. It is therefore an ideal pick for keen tourists visiting the country for a short stay. Souq Waqif (Doha's Lively Traditional Market) provides an authentic taste of traditional commerce, architecture and culture. The maze of small shops offers a dazzling array of Middle Eastern merchandise from spices and seasonal delicacies such as fresh dates and nuts, to perfumes, ornate jewellery, clothing, handicrafts and a treasure trove of souvenir bargains. You can also see the Falcons, Horses and the Camels in the Souq. The tour will end with a transfer back to the hotel.
Afternoon is all for leisure and in the evening, it’s time to experience the traditional Dhow Cruise. You’ll be picked up from the hotel and driven to enjoy this 1.5 hours Dhow boat trip which cruises through the Arabian Gulf. Enjoy the time on this majestic wooden dhow boat that was traditionally used for Pearling. Cruise through the channels from the gorgeous man-made island of Pearl to the Dhow Harbor in Doha city You can watch the beautiful skyline of Doha City in the nightlight on board. Back to Hotel for an overnight stay. (Bed and Breakfast)
Day 3: Camel Race
First half of the day: Camel Racing Track and Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum Have breakfast and then start on this journey. First up is the Al Shahaniya Racetrack in the north-west of Doha. These exclusive races can be witnessed during scheduled times in the season between November to February. This traditional Qatari sport cannot be missed if you are here. After that, we then continue our heritage trip to the magnificent Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum. We promise you an unforgettable 2-hour experience here as you go back in time and lose yourself in the stateliness of one of the world’s biggest private art collections. This museum owned by one of Qatar’s royalties is indeed the best place to relax and devour the overwhelming culture and beauty while you sip on traditional Karak or Gahwa.
Second Half of the day: Western Coast of Doha – Zekreet Tour Post lunch (payable locally), start on this journey through the Dukhan highway and Zekreet which also happens to be the birthplace of the Qatari Oil story. Enjoy the natural wonders of Zekreet as you explore the Ras Abrouq Rock Formations and the Zekreet beach. We also stop by at the Al Maha Arabian Oryx Sanctuary and the Richard Serra sculpture during this tour. Back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Ras Abrouq Rock Formations of Zekreet - A lunar-like landscape of limestone rock formations sculpted by the wind. Visitors often climb the rock formations for a better view of the Qatari peninsula.
- Pass by a local village
- Stroll through the Zekreet beach, untouched by the glamour of the city.
- Discover the Al Maha Sanctuary which is home to the elegant Arabian Oryx, unique to this part of the world. (We might spot Oryx)
- Capture the timeless, Richard Serra sculpture aptly named “East-West / West-East” as it stands tall, perfectly aligned in the vast, desolate space in the heart of the desert.
Day 4: Safari & BBQ
Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch at Desert Camp Enjoy your breakfast and then check out of the hotel and get ready for the exhilarating desert adventure with our professional team of desert drivers. Enjoy a day out in the relaxing singing sand dunes of Mesaieed along with a thrilling dune bashing experience. This full day getaway takes you all the way to the breath-taking Inland sea beach a.k.a Khor Al Adaid. Discover this UNESCO recognized natural reserve with its own ecosystem; this is one of the few places in the world where the sea encroaches deep into the heart of the desert. Later 02 hours’ layover at the beach front Arabian camp for lunch.
- Stop over to experience camel riding in the desert (as per your preference/ payable locally)
- Adrenaline packed dune bashing experience in 4X4 Land cruisers with trained drivers.
- Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert. It’s also called Photography Dune
- Get a quick peek of the unique Khor Al Adaid (Inland sea) and catch a gorgeous sunset.
- Saudi Arabia & UAE Border on the opposite side
- Lunch at Desert Camp
Day 5: Departure
Hamad International Airport Check-out, and end your tour with a departure transfer to Hamad International Airport.