Best of Qatar- 04 Nights & 05 Days Package
Memorable Doha experience!
Trip Duration: 05 days.
Grade: Holiday visit.
Accommodation: 4 nights’ stay on hotel.
- Story Behind Doha City
- Souq Waqif
- Sunset Dhow Cruise
- National Museum of Qatar
- Camel Racing Track
- Zekreet Tour
- Dune Bashing
- Visit to Inland sea
- Lunch at beach front Arabian Camp
- Souq Al Wakrah
Tour Package Include:
- Accommodation on double sharing basis at mentioned hotels.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast only
- Half Day sightseeing with French speaking guide
- Sunset Dhow Cruise on Arabian Gulf
- Monument entry fee at NMoQ
- Half Day visit to Camel Racing Track and Sheikh Faisal Museum
- Monument Entry fee at Sheikh Faisal Museum with French guide
- Half Day visit to Zekreet and Western coast of Qatar with French guide
- Full Day Desert Safari with Lunch at Desert Camp
- Mineral Water on board
- Transfers as per itinerary by chauffeur driven air conditioned Vehicle.
- Assistance at Airport
Tour Package Does Not Include:
- Camera fees & activity charges other than those listed in the itinerary inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephones, tipping etc.
- International/Domestic flight charges and Visa/Insurance charges, if any
- Any other items not covered under inclusions
Payment and Cancelation Policies
- 50% – On Confirmation of Tour
- 50% – 30 Days Prior to Arrival
- Between 45 – 30days Prior to Arrival 50% of the total cost of the tour
- Between 29-15 Days to Arrival 25% of the total cost of the tour
- Within 14 days to Arrival 100% of the total cost of the tour
DepartureHamad International Airport
Day 1: Arrival Hamad International Airport
Day 2: Doha & Dhow
Day 3: Camel Race
- Ras Abrouq Rock Formations of Zekreet - A lunar-like landscape of limestone rock formations sculpted by the wind. Visitors often climb the rock formations for a better view of the Qatari peninsula.
- Pass by a local village
- Stroll through the Zekreet beach, untouched by the glamour of the city.
- Discover the Al Maha Sanctuary which is home to the elegant Arabian Oryx, unique to this part of the world. (We might spot Oryx)
- Capture the timeless, Richard Serra sculpture aptly named “East-West / West-East” as it stands tall, perfectly aligned in the vast, desolate space in the heart of the desert.
Day 4: Safari & BBQ
- Stop over to experience camel riding in the desert (as per your preference/ payable locally)
- Adrenaline packed dune bashing experience in 4X4 Land cruisers with trained drivers.
- Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert. It’s also called Photography Dune
- Get a quick peek of the unique Khor Al Adaid (Inland sea) and catch a gorgeous sunset.
- Saudi Arabia & UAE Border on the opposite side
- Lunch at Desert Camp