Brief of Qatar- 01 Nights & 02 Days Package
Memorable Doha experience!
Trip Duration: 02 days.
Grade: Transit Package.
Accommodation: 01nights’ stay on hotel.
- City tour of Doha
- Skyscraper City
- Souq Waqif
- Katara Cultural village
- Al Corniche
- The Pearl of Qatar
- West Bay
- Dhow Harbor
Tour Package Include:
- Accommodation on double sharing basis at mentioned hotels.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast
- Transfers as per itinerary by chauffeur driven air conditioned Vehicle.
- Half Day sightseeing with English Speaking guide.
- Assistance on arrival and departure
Tour Package Does Not Include:
- Camera fees & activity charges other than those listed in the itinerary inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephones, tipping etc.
- International/Domestic flight charges and Visa/Insurance charges, if any
- Any other items not covered under inclusions
Payment and Cancelation Policies
- 50% – On Confirmation of Tour
- 50% – 30 Days Prior to Arrival
- Between 45 – 30days Prior to Arrival 50% of the total cost of the tour
- Between 29-15 Days to Arrival 25% of the total cost of the tour
- Within 14 days to Arrival 100% of the total cost of the tour
DepartureHamad International Airport
Day 1: Arrive & Blend
On arrival meet with our representative and then travel to the hotel (standard check-in time 1400hrs) and check-in. It’s rare to see a great city in the making these days, but here's your chance as you cruise through Doha, which is threatening to eclipse Dubai as the Gulf's most dynamic city. Later in the day, enjoy a guided tour through some of the best highlights of the country.
Enjoy this guided sightseeing tour of some of the highlights of Doha city. Drive to Katara Cultural Village, an innovative interpretation of the region’s architectural heritage, this purpose-built development’s impressive theatres, galleries and performance venues stage a lively year-round program of concerts, shows and exhibitions. Visitors can also find other recreational attractions, including top class restaurants offering a variety of cuisines, and a spacious, well-maintained public beach with water sports. Visitors will also find much to enjoy over a stroll along the promenade, with its expansive views of Doha’s skyline, as well as a rich array of seaside food stalls and markets.
Continue the tour, driving to the Pearl of Qatar, a man-made island off the West Bay coast featuring Mediterranean-style yacht-lined marinas, upmarket residential towers, villas and internationally renowned hotels, as well as luxury shopping at top brand name boutiques and showrooms
Conclude the tour with visiting the traditional lively market - Souq Waqif (Doha's Lively Traditional Market) an authentic taste of traditional commerce, architecture and culture. The maze of small shops offers a dazzling array of Middle Eastern merchandise from spices and seasonal delicacies such as fresh dates and nuts, to perfumes, ornate jewellery, clothing, handicrafts and a treasure trove of souvenir bargains. Traditional music, art and cultural shows add to the ambience of this special place which also houses a comprehensive visitor center. The Souq is also home to a number of art galleries and a traditional falconry market. Wrap the day up by returning to the hotel.
Day 2:: Departure
Have breakfast, check-out and drive out to enjoy a Shopping Tour of Qatar, visiting iconic locations like the Villagio Mall, Landmark etc. At the end of the tour, we will drop you back at the Hamad International Airport so that you can catch your flight back home.