A rustic camping adventure with a memorable desert safari.
Taste the local Qatari lifestyle with an exhilarating overnight adventure in Qatar’s gorgeous dunes.
Venture out in the desert to ride camels and learn about the lives of local Qataris at a traditional Bedouin camp. Experience the unmatched thrills of dune-bashing with trained drivers, visit Qatar’s beautiful Inland Sea and catch a gorgeous sunset before retiring to your camp. At the camp, enjoy a bonfire and a fulfilling barbecue meal before spending the night in traditional Bedouin tents. In the morning, enjoy a quick breakfast before wrapping up your adventure.
Meeting Point: Pick up from your location within Doha city in 4X4 Land Cruisers.
- Pass through fertilizer industries
- Stop at the traditional Qatari tents – public restroom facility available
- Ride camels in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules etc. (additional charges)
- Deflate tyres for thrilling dune bashing -/+45 mins
- Stop at 360 view dune – panoramic view (photography dune) -/+10 mins
- Visit to the Inland sea (Saudi border) – Sunset time -/+ 20 mins
- Visit the camp for an arabian night
- Barbecued dinner freshly served at the camp
- Sleepover at the camp
- Breakfast in the early morning with Middle Eastern Sunrise
- Enroute to Doha (your location) -/+ 60 mins
- Professional Driver
- Tour guide available on request
- Dune bashing up to 45 mins
- Water (3)/soft drinks(1)
- Camel riding (add. 20 QAR)
- Pick & Drop off
- Overnight at the camp
- Dinner & Breakfast
- Sleeping bags
Departure Time2 PM
Dress CodeComfortable clothes Swimwear/Beachwear Sunglasses Spare change of clothes