Experience the singing sands dunes of Qatar.
Memorable desert safari experience!
There is nothing quite as exhilarating as an adventure in the desert, so join 365 Adventures’ professional team of desert drivers for a relaxing tour of the singing sand dunes of Mesaieed. Then follow that up by a thrilling dune bashing experience to treasure forever. In addition to visiting the place where three countries — UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar — meet, this 4-hour getaway will afford you the chance to get a close look at Khor Al Adaid, Qatar’s breathtaking inland sea. Khor Al Adaid is one of the few places in the world where the sea encroaches deep into the desert and is a UNESCO recognized natural reserve with it’s own robust ecosystem.
Meeting Point: Pick up from your location within Doha city in 4X4 Land Cruisers.
- Pass through fertilizer industries
- Stop at the traditional Qatari tents – public restroom facility available
- Ride camels in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules etc. (additional charges)
- Deflate tyres for thrilling dune bashing -/+45 mins
- Stop at 360 view dune – panoramic view (photography dune) -/+10 mins
- Visit to the Inland sea (Saudi border) -/+10 mins
- Enroute to Doha (your location) -/+ 90 mins
- Professional driver
- Tour guide (available on request)
- Dune bashing (45 mins)
- Water/soft drinks
- Pick-up & Drop-off
- Camel riding (20 QAR)
- Toilet facilities at first stop (camel riding stop)
DepartureDoha City limits
Departure Time3 AM / 9 AM / 2 PM
Dress CodeComfortable Clothes, Flip flops/Sneakers, Sunscreen