Desert Safari with Lunch or Dinner – 8 hours
Book a day long Arabian fairy tale in the dunes of Qatar along with a memorable desert safari experience followed by a Dinner OR Lunch.
Call +(974) 33393323 for more information
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
All about the Desert Safari with Lunch or Dinner – 8 hours.
Call us now for an exhilarating desert adventure perfect for a thrilling weekend. Get closer to nature through this rustic desert experience. Enjoy an afternoon full of adrenaline packed dune bashing and the complete Qatari desert safari. This package includes a traditional barbecue lunch or dinner at our rustic camp site before we drop you to your preferred location within Doha city.
- Pick & drop-off to your location of convenience within Doha city, each Land Cruiser seats 6 people.
- 20-minutes stop over to experience camel riding in the desert (as per your preference), falcons, mules and other local fauna.
- Welcome experience includes complimentary Gahwa & Karak.
- Get a quick peek into the lives and style of local Qataris at the traditional Bedouin camp.
- Up to 45 minutes adrenaline packed dune bashing experience in 4X4 Land cruiser’s with trained drivers.
- Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert. It’s also called Photography Dune.
- Get a quick peek of the unique Khor Al Adaid (Inland sea) and catch a gorgeous sunset.
- Saudi Arabia & UAE Border on the opposite side.
- Passing through the fertiliser industries.
- Experience the traditional bedouin tents along with a barbecue Lunch OR Dinner.
- Relax at the inland sea beach for an hour with a destressing swim and catch a beautiful sunset.
Meeting Point: Pick up from your location within Doha city in 4X4 Land Cruisers.
Duration: 8 hours
- Morning Trip: 9AM – 5PM
- Sunset Trip: 2PM – 10PM
Travel time: 45 mins each way
- Pass through fertilizer industries
- Stop at the traditional Qatari tents – public restroom facility available
- Ride the camel in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules etc. (additional charges)
- Deflate tyres for thrilling dune bashing -/+45 mins
- Stop at 360 view dune – panoramic view (photography dune) -/+10 mins
- Visit to the Inland sea (Saudi border) -/+ 20 mins
- Visit the arabian camp for dinner
- Barbecued dinner freshly served at the camp
- Relax at the camp -/+ 60 mins
- Enroute to Doha (your location) -/+ 60 mins
Our trained professional guides will drive you to the Mesaieed desert where we stop over for a 20 minute break. Here you will experience the traditional Qatari tents along with public bathroom facilities. You may go for a camel ride in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules, etc. We then move on with our desert safari and a 45 minute thrilling dune bashing experience with skilled drivers. This memorable ride halts at the top of the singing sand dunes where you can capture the gorgeous panoramic view of the golden dunes flanked by the ocean on one side. We then go further and halt at the Sealine beach a.k.a Khor Al Adaid for a relaxing hour and the sunset with a view of the Saudi mountains on one side. We next drive you to the camp site in the midst of the sand dunes of Mesaieed. You will enjoy a relaxing lunch or dinner here in the rustic feel of the desert. Feel closer to nature while you experience the old-school Arabic lifestyle. Enjoy a stroll in the cool sands or swim in the open ocean. End this cherished day out with a convenient drop off to your preferred location inside Doha city.
Cut off Time: 48 hours
Bring on Board:
- Bring along swim wear, sunscreen, sandals & sunglasses as you will be in the desert. Load up on the picnic snacks as it will be a fun day-out.
- Don’t forget your camera to capture this memory for a lifetime.
Terms & Conditions:
The experience is subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled if the winds are unfavourable.
Cancellation and No show policy
48 Hour prior to arrival : No Charge applies
48 to 24 hours prior to arrival : 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 24 hours & No show : 100% of the total booking cost
Tour Amendment Policy
48 Hour prior to arrival : No Charge applies
48 to 24 hours prior to arrival : 25% of the total booking cost
24 to 12 hours : 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 12 hours : 100% of the total booking cost
- Professional Driver
- Tour guide available on request
- Dune bashing up to 45 mins
- Water/soft drinks
- Pick & Drop off
- 3 hours layover
- Dinner OR Lunch
Anything not mentioned above.