Enjoy a comprehensive Bedouin experience
Enjoy a comprehensive Bedouin experience and get a taste of the local lifestyle in the desert.
Venture out into the desert with 365 Adventures for the perfect day. Visit Qatar’s gorgeous Inland Sea for a relaxing swim, experience the unmatched thrills of dune-bashing, and learn the secrets of the desert with a complete desert safari including camel riding and more. For your barbecue lunch or dinner, stop by a Bedouin camp where you can get a taste of the local culture and lifestyle.
Meeting Point: Pick up from your location within Doha city in 4X4 Land Cruisers.
- Pass through fertilizer industries
- Stop at the traditional Qatari tents – public restroom facility available
- Ride camels in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules etc. (additional charges)
- Deflate tyres for thrilling dune bashing -/+45 mins
- Stop at 360 view dune – panoramic view (photography dune) -/+10 mins
- Visit to the Inland sea (Saudi border) -/+ 20 mins
- Visit the Arabian camp for dinner
- Barbecued dinner freshly served at the camp
- Relax at the camp -/+ 60 mins
- Enroute to Doha (your location) -/+ 60 mins
- Professional Driver
- Tour guide available on request
- Dune bashing up to 45 mins
- Water/soft drinks
- Camel riding (add. 20 QAR)
- Pick & Drop off
- Camp layover
- Dinner OR Lunch
Departure Time9 AM / 2 PM
Dress CodeComfortable Clothes, Flip flops/Sneakers, Sunscreen