Awareness about the life, history, and conservation efforts
Dubai Crocodile Park is an exceptional facility spanning 20,000 square meters of land and water, serving as the residence of over 250 Nile crocodiles. It has designed an extraordinary habitat to ensure the utmost well-being of these majestic creatures. In addition to this, it takes immense pride in featuring a dedicated Crocodile Aquarium and an unmatched Crocodile Museum that delves into the captivating world of the Nile Crocodile, providing visitors with an immersive journey into their natural history.
Explore an unparalleled museum dedicated to the evolution of crocodiles and their remarkable adaptations, which enabled them to survive the extinction of the dinosaurs. Immerse yourself in a unique aquarium offering an extraordinary perspective on crocodiles, allowing visitors to closely observe their amphibious behaviors.
Note: We can arrange pick up and drop off services for you at an additional cost.
- 10 am – 8 pm
- Please carry valid ID proof/Passport along with you.
- Tickets can only be used once and are not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- Lost, damaged or stolen Tickets cannot be replaced, refunded, or exchanged in any manner.
- Free admission for people of Determination on presenting a valid ID proof.
- Feeding sessions can be observed on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 PM.
- Entry Ticket for Crocodile Park
- Access to over 250 crocodiles and other creatures
- Entry into the museum and aquarium
- Transfers (If option selected)
- Food & drinks
- All personal expenses spend for shopping, photograph etc on-site
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
|Cost of Tickets||Crocodile Park Entry Ticket:|
AED 85 per adult
AED 50 per child
Free entry for children age 3 and below
Dress CodeCasual and comfortable clothing and shoes