Fly over Mangroves Forest
Join us now for a flyover over the gorgeous Purple Island of Qatar and Al Bayt World Cup 2022 stadium!
Call +(974) 33393323 for more information.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Extreme
All about the Fly over Mangroves Forest.
We introduce for the first time in Qatar an aerial experience aboard the Piper Archer aircraft, perfect for cross country tours. This 30(60) minute enthralling adventure gives you a bird’s eye view of the beautiful Al Thakira mangroves and the unique natural phenomenon of the Purple Island and one of the most beautiful stadium of world cup 2022 all the way up from the clouds.
- Board the Piper Archer aircraft solo or with a partner to enjoy a thrilling ride with our certified pilot.
- A magnificent aerial view of nature’s gift, the Al Thakira mangrove reserve and the Purple Island.
- Fly over the gorgeous Al Bayt stadium which is the proposed stadium for the 2022 FIFA games.
- Enjoy some thrilling flying moments for the adrenaline kick with our skilled pilot.
Meeting Point: Al Khor Airport
Duration: 30(60) minutes
Travel time: 45 mins each way
Join us for a one of its kind aerial experience aboard the Piper Archer aircraft, perfect for cross country tours. Meet us at the Al Khor Airport for this 30(60) minute enthralling adventure as it is the best getaway solo or with a partner to get a unique bird’s eye view of the beautiful Al Thakira mangroves and panoramic expanse of the ocean all the way up from the clouds. We will fly over the mangrove forest and pass the upcoming shell shaped Al Bayt stadium which is the proposed venue for the 2022 FIFA world Cup. Enjoy this quick adrenaline fix as the pilot enthralls you with fun flying and enjoyable aerobatics while you get a first hand view from the cockpit.
Bring on Board:
- Don’t forget the camera to capture this memory for a lifetime.
- Bring along snacks and beverages to make this an enjoyable day out.
Cut off Time: 72 hours
Terms & Conditions: The experience is subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled due to unfavourable wind conditions or other aviation constraints
You would sign a consent form at the airport before boarding the aircraft.
1 Week prior to arrival : No Charge applies
Less than 1 Week or No show : 100% of the total booking cost
Tour Amendment Policy
96 Hour prior to arrival : No Charge applies
96 to 48 hours prior to arrival : 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 48 hours : 100% of the total booking cost
- Aircraft ride
- Briefing & Safety instructions
- Toilet facilities
- Meals/ Snacks
- Travel time