Boost your adventure with Flyboarding in Dubai
A 30-minute flyboarding session in Dubai is an amazing experience above the water. This is a relatively new water sport, created in 2011 by Jet Ski racer Franky Zapata, and has already become a favorite of celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio.
Think of a combination of a wakeboard and a hoverboard with the ability to soar through the air – that’s what flyboarding offers. You’ll wear special boots that attach you to the board. The excitement begins when a jet ski or a purpose-built personal watercraft sends water through a flexible 10-meter hose, lifting you into the air.
A certified operator controls the jet-ski’s pressure, giving you the freedom to change direction and perform tricks like diving like a dolphin, flying in the air, and defying gravity like Superman. While flyboarding is considered an extreme water activity, it’s safe. After about 10 to 15 minutes of training and instruction, most people can get up on the platform.
If you’re interested in booking a session or learning more about this unique water sport, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.
Note: We can arrange pick-up and drop-off services for you at an additional cost.
- 10 am to 4:30 pm
- You must have a valid ID, Passport, or Emirates ID with you for this trip.
- Don’t forget to bring your costumes and towels.
- No previous experience is necessary; all are welcome.
- Pick-up services are available from centrally located hotels and residences in Dubai city, including Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed, and Marina.
- For safety reasons, children under 10 years old cannot participate in this activity.
- However, children aged below 18 years and above 10 years can join if accompanied by their parents or an adult.
- Participants should be capable of swimming or treading water.
- The date and time are subject to availability.
- Transfers (If option selected)
- Fly board adventure
- Services of a certified instructor
- Safety Gears
- Pick up and drop off.
- All personal expenses that are spent for shopping, drinks, dining, etc on-site during the tour.
- Children between the ages of 0 to 13 will be considered children and children are not allowed.
- Children above age 13 will be considered an adult and charged the adult rate.
|Cost of Tickets||Parasailing Experience (Single 15 Minutes)|
AED 302.50 per adult
AED 302.50 per child
Dress CodeSunglasses, Swimwear, Towels, Flip-flop and Sunscreen