Full-day City Tour to Immerse Yourself in the City’s Beautiful Past and Present
Explore the Capital of the United Arab Emirates, the ever so fascinating, Abu Dhabi on a full-day tour that promises a harmonious blend of tradition and modernity. Our journey begins with a visit to the iconic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a magnificent architectural marvel and the largest mosque in the UAE. Marvel at its stunning beauty and intricate design as you step into this sacred space.
Next, witness the opulence of The Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi, a symbol of elegance and grandeur. Post which, you can shop and explore at Marina Mall, one of Abu Dhabi’s largest malls, located along the breakwater on Corniche Road, offering a stunning view of Emirates Palace.
Our adventure continues with a visit to the enchanting Heritage Village, a charming representation of a traditional oasis town. Here, you’ll step back in time and experience the customs and craftsmanship of the past. Wander through the lanes, admire local artistry, and find unique souvenirs that capture the essence of this rich heritage. You will also get an opportunity to explore the Carpet Souk before calling it a day.
The tour also includes a drive to Yas Island, Yas Mall, Ferrari World (from outside), Dates Market and Presidents Palace (drive through).
- Don’t forget to bring a valid ID or passport for verification purposes during the tour.
- Please note that the pick-up and drop-off times for shared transfers may be adjusted by 30 to 60 minutes based on traffic conditions and your location, as per the trip schedule.
- This tour is operational only on Monday.
- Pick-up (SIC Basis)
- Transfers by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer available from your hotel or other preferred location (if applicable)
- Pick-up by Coach or Van
- English-speaking driver
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Heritage Village
- Dates Market
- Drive To Yas Island
- Yas Mall
- Ferrari World outside
- President Palace Drive through
- Emirates Palace picture point
- Drop off (SIC Basis)
- Personal expenses
- Transfers (if chosen) are available from specific areas within Abu Dhabi city center only.
- To maintain a comfortable and safe environment for everyone, smoking and alcohol consumption, as well as the possession of such substances, are strictly prohibited in all vehicles during this activity.
- Pick-up service is provided exclusively for guests staying at Abu Dhabi hotels or residences. Please note that airport pick-ups are not included.
- If you require pick-up from locations other than Abu Dhabi hotels or residences, we offer this service upon request, subject to an additional surcharge.
- Please be aware that on certain days and weekends, some locations may be closed for visits. We regret that we cannot accept responsibility or provide compensation in such instances.
- To visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi, guests are kindly requested to ensure they are dressed modestly, covering their entire body. Entry will be denied for those wearing shorts, skirts, sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear, or transparent attire. We recommend wearing fully covered clothing and bringing a scarf for entry.
- AED 149 per person
Departure Time4:00 PM
Dress CodeComfortable clothing and shoes