Full Day Doha City Tour
Exploration of the modern heritage highlights followed by a Dhow Cruise.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Family
- Activity Level Moderate
All about the Full Day Doha City Tour.
Join us for this Doha city tour, perfect for all first timers in Qatar. This 8 hour guided tour takes you to all the key attractions of the Old City as well as the beautiful West Bay area. This comprehensive trip acts as an amazing introduction into the lives and style of Qatar. If you are visiting Doha for only a short while, this trip is just what you need to give you an appreciation of the Qatari world.
- Pick up and drop from your preferred location within Doha city.
- A comfortable trip in air conditioned 4X4 Land cruisers which seats 6 people. For larger groups we organize buses equipped with microphones.
- Tour the Museum of Islamic Arts for an hour, one of the largest Islamic arts collection in the world.
- Cruise through the Dhow Harbour on a majestic wooden Dhow Boat traditionally used for Pearling.
- Visit the floating museum- Msheirib Enrichment Center that gives you an insight into Qatari history and its rapid urban growth.
- A walking tour through the gorgeous cultural village of Katara.
- Honor the tradition of equestrian sports by visiting the Al Shaqab Equestrian center.
- Drive through the skyscrapers of West Bay area.
- Drive through the Pearl, Qatar along with a short photo-stop.
- Glance by the stately Qatar University as well as the renowned Education City.
- Short tour of the enthralling Msheirib Museum.
- A traditional Qatari dinner at the two decade old local restaurant, Diwaniyat Al Boukhari.
- Walking tour through the old alleys of Souq Waqif.
Meeting Point: Pick up and drop from your preferred location within Doha city.
Duration: 8 hours
- Morning Trip: TBD
- Evening Trip: TBD
- 11 km coastal manmade road also called “corniche”
- Museum of Islamic Art -/+ 45 mins
- Visit Dhow harbor and the a cruise around -/+45 mins
- Visit Msheireb enrichment centre
- Visit Katara, have the traditional delight called “Kunafa”
- Visit The Pearl City – an artificial island
- Visit Qatar University
- Lunch at a traditional restaurant -/+ 90 mins
- Visit the Education city
- Visit the Equestrian club
- Visit the Msheireb Museums (4 Houses)
- Souq Waqif for drop-off OR
- Drop-off at location
Join us for an 8 hour comprehensive tour of the best attractions of Doha. We pick you up from your preferred location within Doha city to embark on this interesting journey, perfect for first timers visiting the country. Each air conditioned Land cruiser seats 6 people, for larger groups we arrange buses equipped with microphones. Enjoy this guided tour through some of the best of highlights of the country. Our first stop is a tour through the Museum of Islamic Arts that houses over 1,400 exhibits from over three continents. We next take you on a cruise for an hour through the Dhow Harbour on a majestic wooden Dhow boat, traditionally used for Pearling. Visit the floating Msheireb Enrichment Center that boasts several interesting exhibitions highlighting the traditional history of Qatar as well as its rapid urban growth. Move on to the gorgeous Katara cultural village and treat your tastebuds to the traditional Qatari delicacy- Kunafa. Honor the tradition of equestrian sports by visiting the Al Shaqab Equestrian center which houses some of the bet pedigreed horses in the region. Drive through the skyscrapers of West Bay area and the Pearl, Qatar along with a short photo-stop. Drive by the stately Qatar University and enjoy a quick peek into the renowned Education city. We also fit in an enthralling trip to the interesting Msheireb Museum in the old city that takes you on a journey back in time. Relish a traditional Qatari dinner at one of the oldest cultural restaurants, Diwaniyat Al Boukhari. End this day of sightseeing with a relaxing stroll through the maze like Souq Waqif before we arrange a convenient drop off to your preferred location within Doha city.
Bring on Board:
- Bring along appropriate comfortable sandals, sunscreen & sunglasses. You may also load up on snacks to enjoy the tour. We shall provide you with bottled water.
- Qatar is an Islamic country, modest wear is recommended for all tourists as some of the museums have a dress code policy. Women should refrain from wearing short dresses, sleeveless clothing and crop tops, while men are requested not to wear shorts and vest tops revealing their chest.
- Don’t forget the camera to capture this memory for a lifetime.
Cut off Time: 6 hours
Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation and No show policy
48 Hour prior to arrival : No Charge applies
48 to 24 hours prior to arrival : 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 24 hours & No show : 100% of the total booking cost
Tour Amendment Policy
48 Hour prior to arrival : No Charge applies
48 to 24 hours prior to arrival : 25% of the total booking cost
24 to 12 hours : 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 12 hours : 100% of the total booking cost
- Pick & Drop-off
- Guided tour
- Water/soft drinks
- Dinner at a Local Restaurant