Getaway from the City Life in the Hatta Mountains and Wadis
Hatta is famous for its stunning natural landscapes, including mountains, wadis, farms, dams, and fresh, clean air. Its cooler climate and beautiful surroundings offer a refreshing and unforgettable getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Step away from the city and venture to the scenic Hatta mountains. During your visit, you can enjoy various activities at our Wadi Hub activity center.
Note: We can arrange pick-up and drop-off services for you at an additional cost.
- Monday to Thursday – 12 pm to 6 pm
- Friday to Sunday – 11 am to 10 pm
- Please carry a valid ID proof/Passport along with you.
- Pregnant ladies, any person who has a Heart problem / serious knee & back pain, or has undergone major surgery during the last 6 months must not participate in these activities.
- Kindly check child policy, height, and weight guidelines before booking any option as each activity has a different set of guidelines
- Please find activity details below –
- Hatta Wadi – Archery — A target distance of 10-m.
- Hatta Wadi – Plunge — A large trampoline experience
- Hatta Wadi – Twin Zipline — 350-meter zip-line experience for two.
- Hatta Wadi – Wall Climbing — 4 to 5 lanes of wall climbing experience
- Hatta Wadi – Net walking — walk on the suspended footbridges
- Hatta Drop-In — Drop in from a slide into a plunge pool
- Please click here to get detailed information – Click here
- Twin Zipline
- Wall Climbing
- Hatta Drop In
- Net walkway
Note: Please check Option wise inclusions for every product before booking.
- Children up to 6 years of age are complementary Sharing the same seat with the Parents on SIC.
- If an extra seat is required for the child, then child prices will apply.
|Cost of Tickets||AED 194.00 per adult|
AED 159.40 per child
Dress CodeCasual and comfortable clothing and shoes