iFly Dubai is the first skydiving place in UAE where you can experience skydiving in an enclosed space
Located on the third floor of Play Nation Area in Mirdif, iFly is perfect for kids (above three years) and adults who are looking for some adventure. With our iFly Dubai tour package, you get admission tickets and the chance to go skydiving. Before you jump into the vertical glass wind tunnel, you would be provided with a 20 minutes briefing session by an expert. All flying gear including a flying suit, helmet, goggles and disposable socks are provided with the ticket.
If you are still not confident about this, you would be happy to know that an instructor would be guiding you during the entire duration you are in the tunnel. Photos and videos are taken during the session. However, you would have to pay extra if you want them.
Note: We can arrange pick up and drop off services for you at an additional cost.
- Feel the fun and thrill of free fall and skydiving in an extremely safe environment, however without ever using a parachute or jumping out of an aircraft.
- Enjoy a smooth admission to iFly Dubai which is the region’s first indoor skydiving facility, located on the Playnation Level within the Mirdiff City Centre.
- High-end safety training instructions by your certified flight instructor plus all safety gear (including flight jumpsuit, helmet, goggles etc) are included.
- As the experience begins, get ready to soar high and float in the air, thanks to the first-of-its-kind double vertical wind tunnel, with the capacity to blow air up to a speed of 200 kilometers per hour.
- Get expert help and guidance to enjoy several cool airborne maneuvers and tricks.
- Please carry valid ID proof/Passport along with you. During the activity.
- Please arrive 30 min prior to the confirmed slot to avoid disappointment.
- There are many restrictions that are in place to ensure your safety while you enjoy the experience of indoor skydiving.
- The restrictions are as followed: flyers cannot be pregnant, have previously dislocated their shoulders, are not under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs, not wearing a plaster cast.
- Please wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes and also wear something warm (it can get very chilly in the wind tunnel).
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted to enter.
- Participants must not be over 115 Kg.
- There will be NO refund for partly utilized services and in case if the guest doesn’t show up at the start time mentioned in the tour itinerary, the service provider reserves the right to charge a 100% no-show fee.
- Please get signed permission from a parent or guardian if under the age of 18, and you must have signed iFly’s waiver form.
- Subject to Availability.
- iFly Admission Tickets
- 20 mins briefing session
- IFLY Gear: Flying Suit, Helmet, disposable socks & goggle
- 1 to 1 tunnel session with iFLY Instructor
- Photos/Videos available at an Additional Cost
- Food & drinks
- All personal expenses spend for shopping, photograph etc on-site
- Children between age 3 to 13 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 13 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
|Cost of Tickets||I-Fly Standard Package (2 Minutes Flight):|
AED 125 per adult
AED 125 per child
Dress CodeCasual and comfortable clothing and shoes