Relax at the Qatar’s beautiful inland sea.
Spend six hours exploring the desert and relaxing at Qatar’s inland sea with 365 Adventures.
Khor Al Adaid is Qatar’s secret treasure, an inland sea that is both scenic and breathtakingly beautiful. With 365 Adventures, take a tour through the singing sand dunes of Mesaieed and spend time relaxing, swimming in the open sea and snacking on traditional Qatari snacks as you enjoy the UNESCO recognized natural reserve with its own ecosystem. Khor Al Adaid also has the distinct honor of being one of the very few places in the world where the sea encroaches deep into the desert. You will also have the chance to take part in some thrilling dune-bashing. This is a trip suited for everyone.
Meeting Point: Pick up from your location within Doha city in 4X4 Land Cruisers.
- Pass through fertilizer industries
- Stop at the traditional Qatari tents – public restroom facility available
- Ride camels in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules etc. (additional charges)
- Deflate tyres for thrilling dune bashing -/+45 mins
- Stop at 360 view dune – panoramic view (photography dune) -/+10 mins
- Visit to the Inland sea (Saudi border) -/+ 90 mins
- Enroute to Doha (your location) -/+ 90 mins
- Professional Driver
- Tour guide available on request
- Dune bashing up to 45 mins
- Water/soft drinks
- Camel riding (add. 20 QAR)
- Pick & Drop off
- +/- 1 hour layover
- Camp visit
- Full Lunch
Departure Time9 AM / 2 PM
Dress CodeComfortable clothing Flip flops/sneakers/wet shoes Swimwear/beachwear Sunscreen Sunglasses/Goggles