Discover the charms of Jabal Akhdar!
The tour begins with a visit to the iconic Nizwa Round Tower Fort, a perfect spot for capturing pictureqsue photos. Followed by a tour to Nizwa Souq where you can surround yourself in local culture. Continue your journey to Birkat Al Mauz village, where you’ll unravel the secrets of date plantations. Drive along the enchanting winding roads from Wadi Al Madeen to Jebel Akhdar, surrounded by one-of-a-kind landscapes. Witness the mesmerizing seasonal bloom of Jabal Al Akhdar roses. Delight in terrace-style fruit orchards, natural springs, and the ingenious aflaj irrigation system. The mountain’s breathtaking view adds a touch of wonder to your experience.
- A valid ID/Passport is required for this activity
- Available on Fridays & Saturdays
- Tour of Nizwa Round Tower Fort (Photostop) & the Nizwa Souk
- Visit the village of Birkat Al Mauz & explore date plantations
- Drive through winding roads from Wadi Al Madeen to Jebel Akhdar
- Watch the famous Jabal Al Akhdar roses in bloom(seasonal)
- Explore terrace style fruit orchards, natural springs, aflaj irrigation system & amazing views on the mountain
- Services of an experienced English/Arabic speaking chauffeur
- Water & Picnic Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
Departure Time7 AM
Dress CodeComfortable Clothes, Flip flops/Sneakers, Sunscreen