Journey Through Centuries of Art at Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi!
Step into the world of the Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi, an iconic cultural landmark celebrated for its extraordinary art collection and architectural splendor. This cultural jewel is a treasure trove of artworks and artifacts from diverse cultures and eras, showcasing centuries of human imagination and expression. Here, you will experience how masterpieces by legendary artists harmonize with thought-provoking exhibitions, creating a space that celebrates the beauty, diversity, and richness of global artistic heritage.
- Please present a valid ID upon entry to Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- The last admission to the Louvre Museum is at 5:30 p.m.
- Louvre Abu Dhabi is closed on Mondays.
- Visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Children below the age 18 years will be considered children and entry will be free of cost. Child tickets are free of charge but must be pre-booked and will be scanned upon museum entry.
- Children aged 18 years and above will be considered as adults and charged an adult rate.
- Tickets grants you a Louvre Museum Day Pass, providing entry to the museum’s galleries, temporary exhibitions, Children’s museum, open-air plazas beneath the iconic dome, as well as access to cafés, restaurants, bars, and the museum boutique.
- Food & drinks
- Personal shopping
- For senior citizens who are either locals or UAE residents, complimentary tickets are available. These tickets can be obtained directly at the counter at no cost, although identification may be requested to verify that the individual is over 60 years of age.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are provided for the convenience of our guests.
- Price starting from AED 63 per adult
- Free entry for children age 17 and below
Departure TimeTuesday to Thursday - 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM, Friday - 10:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Dress CodeModest clothing & comfortable shoes