Day with the superstars!
Located on Bluewaters Island, close to the iconic Ain Dubai, Madame Tussauds Dubai has raised the interest of both locals and tourists right from the time of its announcement.
Madame Tussauds Dubai is divided into different zones, which include Music Party, Fashion, Film, Leaders, Media, Bollywood, and Sport. Some of the popular celebrities whose wax models you would find here are the Queen of England, Vin Diesel, Justin Bieber, Balqees, Lewis Hamilton, Virat Kohli, Victoria Beckham, Kylie Jenner, etc. You would also find the models of politicians like Narendra Modi, Xi Jingping, Donald Trump, etc. here.
The models at Madame Tussauds have been made using the same techniques that were used by the artist Madame Tussauds some 200 years before. Not only would you be able to see these lifelike figures, you can also touch, hug, and take pictures with your favorite models at the museum. Hence, do not forget to carry your camera with you when visiting Madame Tussauds Museum.
Note: We can arrange pick up and drop off services for you at an additional cost.
- Smooth entry to the first Madame Tussauds Museum in the Arabian world.
- Meet and mingle with the life-like wax models of both international and Middle Eastern icons.
- Discover its seven themed sections such as Music, Fashion, Film, Leaders, Media, Bollywood and Sports.
- Enjoy ample photo ops with your beloved celebs including Audrey Hepburn, Balqees, Jackie Chan, Shahrukh Khan and more.
- Gain insight into the meticulous and failsafe 200-year-old technique adopted for the creation of each wax figure on display here.
- Kindly carry a Photo ID with you as it needs to be produced at the entrance.
- Tickets can only be used once and are not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever.
- You are required to bring and wear a mask.
- Digi pass is included in the tickets where guest can click pictures on the photo stations and download through a link provided (Soft Copies).
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off (If Private Transfers Option Selected)
- General Admission
- Wax Figures
- Interactive Zones
- Red Carpet Experience
- Pick up and drop off
- Guided Tours
- Virtual Reality Experiences
- Merchandise and Photos
- Food and Beverages
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 11 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 11 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
|Cost of Tickets||Madame Tussauds ticket:|
AED 120 per adult
AED 100 per child
Free entry for children age 3 and below
Dress CodeCasual and comfortable clothing and shoes