Brief Of Dubai – 07 days 06 Nights Package
The best of Old and New Dubai trip!
Trip Duration: 07 days
Grade: Holiday Package
Accommodation: 07 nights’ stay in hotel
- Bastakiya andFort Al Fahidi Tour
- Traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- Spice and Gold Souks
- A drive to Burj Al Arab
- Photo opportunities next to Jumeirah Mosque
- Dhow cruise dinner at Dubai Creek
- Dubai Top 5 city tour
- Desert safari in 4×4 air conditioned vehicle
- Camel ride
- BBQ dinner under the stars
Tour Package Inclusions
- Accommodation on double sharing basis at mentioned hotels
- Meal Plan: Breakfast
- Transfers as per itinerary by chauffeur driven air conditioned Vehicle
- Story Behind Dubai City Tour with English Speaking guide
- Dubai Museum & Abra Taxi Tickets
- Dhow cruise dinner at Dubai Creek
- Dubai evening desert safari with BBQ dinner
- Musandam Dibba Tour with Dhow cruise
- Assistance on arrival and departure
Tour Package Exclusions
- Camera fees & activity charges other than those listed in the itinerary inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephones, tipping etc
- International/Domestic flight charges and Visa/Insurance charges, if any
- Any other items not covered under inclusions
Payment and Cancelation Policies
- 50% – On Confirmation of Tour
- 50% – 30 Days Prior to Arrival
- Between 45 – 30 days Prior to Arrival 50% of the total cost of the tour
- Between 29 – 15 Days to Arrival 25% of the total cost of the tour
- Within 14 days to Arrival 100% of the total cost of the tour
Day 1: Arrival
Dubai International Airport – Dubai Hotel
Upon your arrival to Dubai, you will be greeted by our representative and then transferred to the hotel and check-in.
You are free to spend the remaining day as you please and spend the night at the hotel.
Day 2: Story Behind Dubai City Tour
After breakfast, you will meet your guide at the hotel lobby and leave for the Story Behind Dubai City Tour to enjoy some of the best highlights of the country.
Your tour starts with a drive to the heritage area of Bastakiya and visit to the 225-year-old Fort Al Fahidi, which houses the Dubai Museum. After which, we will take a scenic ride on a traditional Abra boat across Dubai Creek and marvel at the breathtaking views. Drive across Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury. Visit the Spice and Gold Souks and be enchanted by tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry. Admire the stunning Jumeirah Mosque and take memorable photos. You will then be transferred back to your hotel. In the evening you will experience a dhow cruise dinner at Dubai Creek After finishing your dinner and transferred to your hotel.
Day 3: Dubai Top 5 City Tour
On your third day, have breakfast and proceed on a guided tour to explore Dubai’s Top 5 attractions. Begin the tour exploring Dubai’s beauty and culture with Saga World’s traditional art and fashion boutiques. Then, cruise through the lively Mina Seyahi Lagoon and Dubai Marina, admire Palm Jumeirah’s opulent hotels and homes, and pause for a photo stop at the iconic Atlantis Hotel. Watch the awe-inspiring Dubai Fountain light and sound show and head up to level 124 of the Burj Khalifa for a breathtaking bird’s eye view before heading back to the hotel.
Day 4: Evening desert safari with BBQ dinner
You will have the opportunity to spend the day time as you like. However, in the afternoon (3 PM) you will head to the desert for an exciting desert safari and BBQ dinner. Brace yourself for an exhilarating ride in your 4×4 as you journey across the dunes and admire the mesmerizing desert vistas. At our traditional Bedouin camp, you can indulge in camel riding, sandboarding, henna tattoos, and take in the stunning views as night falls. Enjoy a sumptuous barbecue dinner under the stars, accompanied by your preferred beverage package, as local performers showcase the best of Emirati entertainment. After which, you will transfer back to the hotel.
Day 5: Musandam Dibba Tour
After an early breakfast at your hotel, you will head for a day full of adventure at Musandam Dibba. This tour is the perfect way to take a break from the hustle and bustle of Dubai and treat yourself to a day trip to Dibba, a quaint town located in Oman’s picturesque Musandam area. Our tour begins with a scenic drive through Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, and Ras Al Khaimah, offering glimpses of the scenic beauty surrounding the UAE’s northern emirates. Along the way, we’ll make stops at the Carpet Market and Masafi Mountains, allowing you to immerse yourself in the wonders of nature. Upon reaching Dibba Harbor, step aboard a traditional Omani wooden dhow adorned with traditional decor, and embark on a leisurely cruise through the fjords. Experience tranquility like never before as you sail amidst breathtaking landscapes, far away from the noise and chaos of city life. For water sports enthusiasts, there are thrilling activities such as banana boat rides, fishing, swimming, and snorkeling in the vibrant underwater world. Indulge in a delectable buffet lunch and savor refreshing snacks and beverages throughout the cruise. Post which, you will return to Dubai city and be transferred to your hotel. Spend the remaining of the day as you please.
Day 6: Free day for leisure (Optional excursion available)
Have breakfast at the hotel and enjoy the day as you like. However, we can arrange excursions as per your liking if you request us to.
Day 7: Departure
Check out from the hotel and proceed to Dubai International Airport for Departure.
DepartureDubai International Airport