Heritage Exploration – Nomadic Adventure
Join us now to enjoy an overnight trip including desert safari & exploring some of the highlights of Qatar.
Call +(974) 33393323 for more information.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamping, Culture, Discovery, Family, Guided Tours, Wildlife
Activity Level Moderate
All about the Heritage Exploration – Nomadic Adventure.
Join us for this perfect package tour for 2 days & 1 night. You will enjoy a thrilling desert safari on the singing sand dunes of Mesaieed to begin this trip followed by an overnight rustic camping experience in the desert. We shall next take you to one of the most acclaimed UNESCO heritage sites of the country, the Al Zubara Fort for a guided tour. This trip will include meals, one of which will be hosted at a traditional Farm with your Qatari host. We shall end this day with a trip to the ghost town of Al Jumail (if time allows) to explore the ruins before arranging a drop off to your preferred location within Doha city.
- Pick up and drop from your preferred location within Doha city.
- A comfortable trip in air conditioned vehicles
- 15-minutes stop over to experience camel riding in the desert (as per your preference), falcons, mules and other local fauna.
- Welcome experience includes complimentary Gahwa & Karak.
- Get a quick peek into the lives and style of local Qataris at the traditional Bedouin camp.
- Up to 45 minutes adrenaline packed dune bashing experience in 4X4 Land cruiser’s with
trained drivers at the Singing sand dunes of Mesaieed.
- Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert. It’s
also called Photography Dune
- Get a quick peek of the unique Khor Al Adaid (Inland sea) and catch a gorgeous sunset.
- Sleepover at a traditional rustic desert camp in the midst of desert
- Enjoy swimming in the beach
- Enjoy a relaxing bonfire night as well as barbecue dinner under the stars.
- Sunrise breakfast
- Visit the mangroves reserves and kayak the mangroves
- Guided tour of the Al Zubara Fort- Qatar’s first UNESCO World Heritage site
- Short visit to the ancient Zubara town ruins
- Visit to the only solar operated local farm in Al Thaqab Village
- A traditional lunch with a local farmer at the farm
- Vegetable picking and tour of a local farm land
- Visit to the ghost town of Al Jumail to explore the ruins (if time allows)
Meeting Point: Pick up and drop from your preferred location within Doha city.
Duration: 2 day- 1 night
- Afternoon trip: 2 PM
- Next day: 5 PM
- Doha to south: 45 mins
- South to north: 120 mins
- North to Doha: 90 mins
- Pass through fertilizer industries
- Stop at the traditional Qatari tents – public restroom facility available
- Ride the camel in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules etc. (additional charges)
- Deflate tyres for thrilling dune bashing -/+45 mins
- Stop at 360 view dune – panoramic view (photography dune) -/+10 mins
- Visit to the Inland sea (Saudi border) -/+10 mins
- Visit the camp for an arabian night
- Barbecued dinner freshly served at the camp
- Sleepover at the camp
- Breakfast early morning with Middle Eastern sunrise
- Enroute to North to kayak the mangroves & meet n greet with the local farmer
- Kayaking 90 mins
- Al Zubara fort visit
- Vegetable picking
- Introduction to the solar dewaniya
- Visit the ghost town of 19th century (if time allows)
- Lunch with Bu Ahmed
- Back to location
Join us for this package tour for 2 days & 1 night. Perfect for all tourists visiting Qatar for the first time or a getaway for the monotonous weekends. Each car seats a maximum of 6 passengers. Our trained professional guides will drive you to the Mesaieed desert where we stop over for a 20 minute break. Here you will experience the traditional Qatari tents along with public bathroom facilities. You may go for a camel ride in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules, etc. We then move on with our desert safari and a 45 minute thrilling dune bashing experience with skilled drivers. This memorable ride halts at the top of the singing dunes where you can capture the gorgeous panoramic view of the golden dunes flanked by the ocean on one side. We finally approach the unique natural phenomenon of Khor Al Adaid with the sea and desert merging into each other. You will be provided with beach chairs or mats if you just wish to relax or swim in the ocean as per your preference. We then proceed to our campsite for a relaxing bonfire night under the sky. It will be a rustic camping experience under the stars and you will be provided with tents, blankets/ sleeping bags & portable bathroom facilities.The next morning we catch the sunrise along with a traditional breakfast at the campsite and proceed to one of the most acclaimed UNESCO heritage sites of the country, the Al Zubara Fort for a guided tour.The next stop is the solar powered local farm of Bu Ahmed. Relax here and explore the traditional sustainable farming methods while you are treated to lunch by our Qatari host. Enjoy a unique vegetable picking experience here. We shall end this day with a trip to the ghost town of Al Jumail to explore the ruins before arranging a drop off to your preferred location within Doha city.
Bring on Board:
- Bring along appropriate comfortable sandals, sunscreen & sunglasses. Carry all personal necessities for the overnight camping experience. You may also load up on snacks to enjoy the tour. We shall provide you with bottled water.
- Don’t forget the camera to capture this memory for a lifetime.
Cut off Time: 96 hours
Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation and No show policy
1 Week prior to arrival : No Charge applies
Less than 1 Week or No show : 100% of the total booking cost
Tour Amendment Policy
96 Hour prior to arrival : No Charge applies
96 to 48 hours prior to arrival : 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 48 hours : 100% of the total booking cost
- Pick & Drop-off
- Guided tour
- Water/soft drinks
- Dinner & breakfast at the campsite, lunch at the Farm
- Sleeping facility at the camp