One Day in Nakhl
Nestled in Al Batinah South, Oman, Nakhl boasts a remarkable array of attractions and experiences, making it a must-visit place.
Our adventure kicks off with a visit to the Seeb Fish Market, a lively hub by the sea that immerses you in the local way of life. Then, get ready to be mesmerized by the lush date palms as we drive through the landscape to reach the Nakhl springs. Stroll through the charming village, adorned with date palms and the traditional Falaj system. This is your chance to observe the local culture up close and personal.
Pause for a photo moment at Nakhal fort, majestically perched on a rocky outcrop (please note, the fort is temporarily closed for renovation). But the adventure doesn’t end there – our journey leads us to the Amouage Factory. Here, the art of fragrance-making comes to life, and you’ll learn about Amouage’s history, including their very first creation hailed as the most expensive perfume in the world.
Please note that the perfume factory is closed on Fridays and Saturdays.
Days of Operation: Sunday To Thursday
Meeting Point: Pick up from your location within Muscat city.
- Start the adventure with a visit to the Seeb Fish Market, offering a vibrant glimpse into the local coastal life.
- Drive through the scenic landscape, surrounded by lush date palms, en route to Nakhl springs.
- Explore the Nakhl village, characterized by its date palms and traditional Falaj system, providing an immersive experience of local culture.
- Capture a memorable photo at Nakhal fort, dramatically situated on a rocky outcrop (please note, the fort is temporarily closed for renovation).
- Continue the journey to the Amouage Factory, where the captivating world of fragrance-making unfolds.
- Discover the history and legacy of Amouage, including their groundbreaking first creation hailed as the world’s most valuable perfume.
- We’ll pick you up and drop you off as per your itinerary in a saloon car
- An English/Arabic speaking chauffeur
- Entry tickets as per itinerary
- Water during the excursion
- Personal shopping
- Additional places to visit