Over-night Arabian Camp
Book an overnight rustic camping adventure in the dunes of Qatar along with a memorable desert safari experience.
Call +(974) 33393323 for more information
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Ultimate
All about the Over-night Arabian Camp.
Call us now for an exhilarating desert adventure perfect for a thrilling weekend. Get closer to nature through this rustic camping experience. Enjoy an afternoon full of adrenaline packed dune bashing and a relaxed night under the stars. This package includes a traditional barbecue dinner as well as breakfast the next morning before we drop you to your preferred location within Doha city.
- Pick & drop-off to your location of convenience within Doha city, each Land Cruiser seats 6 people.
- 20-minutes stop over to experience camel riding in the desert (as per your preference), falcons, mules and other local fauna.
- Welcome experience includes complimentary Gahwa & Karak.
- Get a quick peek into the lives and style of local Qataris at the traditional Bedouin camp.
- Up to 45 minutes adrenaline packed dune bashing experience in 4X4 Land cruiser’s with trained drivers.
- Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert. It’s also called Photography Dune.
- Get a quick peek of the unique Khor Al Adaid (Inland sea) and catch a gorgeous sunset.
- Saudi Arabia & UAE Border on the opposite side.
- Passing through the fertiliser industries.
- Layover at the camp.
- Bonfire and a Barbecue dinner as well as breakfast.
- Experience the traditional bedouin tents and enjoy a camp night feeling the Qatari vibe.
Meeting Point: Pick up from your location within Doha city in 4X4 Land Cruisers.
Duration: 18 hours
Start time: 2 PM
Travel time: 45 mins each way
- Pass through fertilizer industries
- Stop at the traditional Qatari tents – public restroom facility available
- Ride the camel in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules etc. (additional charges)
- Deflate tyres for thrilling dune bashing -/+45 mins
- Stop at 360 view dune – panoramic view (photography dune) -/+10 mins
- Visit to the Inland sea (Saudi border) – Sunset time -/+ 20 mins
- Visit the camp for an arabian night
- Barbecued dinner freshly served at the camp
- Sleepover at the camp
- Breakfast in the early morning with Middle Eastern Sunrise
- Enroute to Doha (your location) -/+ 60 mins
Our trained professional drivers will take you to the Mesaieed desert where we stop over for a 20 minute break. Here you will experience the traditional Qatari tents along with public bathroom facilities. You may go for a camel ride in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules, etc. We then move on with our desert safari and a 45 minute thrilling dune bashing experience with skilled drivers. This memorable ride halts at the top of the singing dunes where you can capture the gorgeous panoramic view of the golden dunes flanked by the ocean on one side. We then go further and halt at the Sealine beach for a relaxing hour and the sunset with a view of the Saudi mountains. We next drive you to the campsite in the midst of the sand dunes of Mesaieed. You will enjoy a beautiful bonfire night here and a barbecue dinner under the starry sky. Feel closer to nature while you experience rustic camping at its best. We provide you with Sleeping bags, Blankets & Portable toilet facilities. You will be greeted by a traditional Qatari style breakfast when you wake up to the beautiful desert the next morning. Enjoy a stroll in the cool sands or swim in the open ocean. End this cherished night out with a convenient drop off to your preferred location inside Doha city.
Cut off Time: 48 hours
Bring on Board:
- Bring along swim wear, sunscreen, sandals & sunglasses as you will be in the desert. It is an overnight rustic camp so you may bring a spare change of clothes and whatever else you may need for the night.
- Don’t forget your camera to capture this memory for a lifetime.
Terms & Conditions:
The experience is subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled if the winds are unfavourable.
Cancellation and No show policy
48 Hour prior to arrival : No Charge applies
48 to 24 hours prior to arrival : 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 24 hours & No show : 100% of the total booking cost
Tour Amendment Policy
48 Hour prior to arrival : No Charge applies
48 to 24 hours prior to arrival : 25% of the total booking cost
24 to 12 hours : 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 12 hours : 100% of the total booking cost
- Professional Driver
- Tour guide available on request
- Dune bashing up to 45 mins
- Water/soft drinks
- Pick & Drop off
- Overnight at the camp
- Sleeping bags
- Dinner & Breakfast
Anything not mentioned above.