Join us now for an enchanting view of the Arabian Gulf along with the Doha Skyline from the azure blue skies.
Call +(974) 33393323 for more information.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
All about the Parasailing.
Share the exhilaration of soaring at a height of up to 100 meters with a solo or tandem parasailing experience at the beautiful Katara beach. Absolutely safe for flyers over the age of 12 years. There is no upper limit for age, however you must be able to stand up on the boat and follow the captain’s instructions. Children must be 5 years or older to ride on the boat depending on the beach operations manager approval. Book now for a unique outdoor experience for first time flyers to go solo in the sky. You will also enjoy a getaway from the city on a motorboat inclusive in the package. One of the most relaxing ways to spend your weekend is surely in the sky!
- One of the most beautiful natural beaches of Qatar, the Katara beach stretches over 1.5 km and is completely family friendly.
- A short motorboat ride with a view of the sunset in the Arabian Gulf.
- Solo Parasailing adventure for 7-10 minutes at a height of 100 meters.
- Tandem Parasailing adventure is only available depending on the wind condition.
- Fly in the middle of the city.
- Exclusive view of the Skyscrapers from the height.
- Meeting point: Meet us at Gate No. 1 at Katara Beach No. 3 at the scheduled time of your trip.
- Duration: 7 mins
- Start time: 10am – Before Sunset
- Take off the boat and land back on boat
Meet us at Gate No. 1 at Katara Beach at the scheduled time of your trip. You will be provided with life jackets and safety instructions before boarding the motorboat in groups. The motorboat then takes you into the ocean with an enjoyable view of the city and skyline. The guide will assist to harness you before you begin your parasailing adventure. We shall then return to the Katara Beach while you enjoy the sun and the sea.
Bring on Board:
- Bring along appropriate beach wear (culturally sensitive as per regulations), sandals & sunglasses.
- Don’t forget your camera to capture this memory for a lifetime.
- You will not get wet as the departing and landing will be on the boat.
Cut off Time: 12 hours
Terms & Conditions:
Subject to availability
Parasailing is a very safe experience but it is totally dependent on the wind conditions.
Coast guard has all the rights to stop us whenever they want due to safety reasons.
It’s always on first come first serve basis.
Your registration with us does not guarantee you a spot.
- You will be provided with life jackets and safety instructions before boarding the motorboat in groups
- Boat Ride