Make your Hot Air Balloon experience more special with a Private Balloon Flight
Let’s Fly in the Sky! Following our team’s instructions, you’ll safely step into the balloon basket, and the ascent begins. The journey to 4,000 feet in the air is both peaceful and thrilling. After your exciting balloon ride, the balloons touch down in different desert locations each day, depending on the wind.
Having landed, you can enjoy a gourmet breakfast in a traditional Bedouin camp. Next, you can engage in the UAE’s oldest traditional sport – ‘Falconry.’ You can have a falcon perched on your arm, making you feel like a character from the Arabian Nights tales. Next, you will be going for a camel ride and discover how these animals are a significant part of Bedouin culture. A commemorative flight certificate will be given to you. The trip ends after our drivers drop you at the respective hotels/locations.
- Location Address: Sky Dive Desert Drop Zone – Margham, Dubai, Near Emarat Petrol Station, Grayteesah – Al Ain – Dubai Rd.
- The waiver form must be completed and submitted online 24 hours before the flight.
- Don’t forget to carry a valid ID (Passport, Driving License, or any Government ID) with you. Without valid ID, passengers won’t be allowed to fly.
- Transfers are provided from Dubai Marina Mall, Burjuman Mall, Deira City Centre, and Dubai Outlet Mall.
- Weight eligibility criteria: Maximum weight allowed is 119 kg.
- The maximum capacity for the Hot Air Balloon is 2-10 passengers
- For safety reasons, pregnant women, children under 5 years old, and anyone over 85 years of age are not allowed to fly.
- Individuals with serious heart problems, severe knee or back pain, recent major surgery (within the last 6 months), or a fear of heights are not recommended for this activity.
- Participation is not allowed for individuals with mental health, emotional, or physical disabilities. All passengers are required to sign a declaration confirming the absence of the mentioned issues (mandatory).
- Shared transfer pick-up and drop-off times may be adjusted by 30 to 60 minutes to accommodate the trip schedule based on traffic conditions and your location.
- For private transportation from remote areas, an additional charge may apply, and this will be communicated by our operations team in advance.
- Video recording of the flight and an event banner on the basket are available as an extra cost add-on option.
- Drones are not allowed to fly during the flight due to the strict rules and regulations of the UAE Government. For more details, please visit https://uavcoach.com/drone-laws-in-uae/
- Private Pickup from the hotel.
- Experience an adventurous Private Balloon ride(As per the selected option)
- Private Drop back to your hotel
- Flight Certificates Signed by Pilot
- Children between the ages of 5 to 11 years will be considered as children and charged a child rate.
- Children above the age of 11 years will be considered as an adult and charged an adult rate.
|Cost of Tickets||AED 3,638.25 per adult|
AED 3,638.25 per child
Departure TimePick up will be done at 04:00 AM
Dress CodeComfortable Clothes and shoes