Qasr Al Hosn promises an unforgettable journey into the heart and soul of Emirati heritage
Discover the timeless allure of Qasr Al Hosn, an iconic landmark that proudly showcases the cultural and historical significance of Abu Dhabi. As you step into this ancient fort, be prepared to be blown away by its architectural grandeur. Marvel at the majestic towers that stand tall, the imposing walls that whisper stories of the past, and the exquisitely designed courtyards that transport you to a different era. Explore the immersive exhibitions that bring the history, culture, and traditions of the United Arab Emirates to life.
- Please note that specific offerings and experiences may vary based on the ticket type or any special exhibitions or events taking place at the time of your visit.
- Please present a valid ID upon entry to Qasr Al Hosn.
- Visit the Qasr Al Hosn
- For children below and age 17 years, entry will be free of cost. Children aged 18 years and above will be considered as adults and charged an adult rate.
- Visit to the historic Qasr Al Hosn fort in Abu Dhabi.
- Discover the House of Artisans, a live museum showcasing Emirati craftsmanship and traditional crafts.
- Experience unique cultural events, workshops, and shows at the Cultural Foundation (depending on availability).
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout Qasr Al Hosn for visitors’ convenience.
- A chance to have a traditional Emirati coffee at Bait Al Gahwa.
- Food & drinks
- Personal shopping
- To ensure a safe and pleasant visit, please be aware that prohibited items on the premises include, but are not limited to, food, beverages, cameras, video and audio recording equipment, seating, selfie sticks, and any items that are considered unlawful, hazardous, dangerous, or potential weapons.
- Please be aware that Qasr Al Hosn is not responsible or liable for any incidents, damages, or physical injuries that may occur to visitors while on the premises or during scheduled events.
- AED 33 per adult
- Free entry for children age 17 and below
Departure TimeSaturday to Thursday - 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Friday - 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Dress CodeModest clothing & comfortable shoes