Discover the wonders at Qasr Al Watan, the magnificent working Presidential Palace and a treasured trove of Arabian heritage and artistry in Abu Dhabi
Explore the cultural legacy of the United Arab Emirates at Qasr Al Watan in Abu Dhabi. This magnificent palace showcases intricate design elements, stunning chandeliers, and a captivating collection of artifacts and manuscripts. One of the popular attraction of this place is Palace in Motion light show at sunset, that breathes life into the palace’s history through a symphony of lights, sound, and projections.Visit the Qasr Al Watan Library showcasing a collection of 50,000 books aimed at preserving the Arabian heritage. Step into the Room Of Gifts, House of Knowledge and be prepared to be mesmerized. Ascend to the observation deck and soak in panoramic views of Abu Dhabi’s majestic skyline. Take a leisurely stroll through the palace’s lush gardens, where picturesque vistas of the surroundings await. Qasr Al Watan is not just an architectural marvel; it’s a testament to preserving heritage and sharing Emirati traditions with the world.
- Please present a valid ID upon entry to Qasr Al Watan Abu Dhabi.
- Visit the Qasr Al Watan
- Children below the age 4 years will be considered children and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 4 to 17 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 17 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
- Ticket to Qasr Al Watan Abu Dhabi
- Food & drinks
- Personal shopping
- The last entry to the Qasr Al Watan Palace is at 06:10 pm.
- The last entry to the Light show is at 07:15 pm.
- The Light Show will be at 07:45 PM.
- The ticket includes access to the Palace in Motion (Light show). If it takes place on the date of your visit
- The last entry to the Palace in Motion (Light show) is 45 minutes before the show time
- The Light Show starts at 07:45 pm. Timings may change and are subject to sunset timings.
- No food or drink allowed in the great hall or exhibition rooms.
- No heavy luggage permitted.
- Tickets only valid for selected dates.
- Please ensure compliance with the above guidelines for a pleasant visit to Qasr Al Watan Palace.
- Price starting from AED 50.6 per adult
- Price starting from AED 26.6 per child
- Free tickets for children under Age 4
Departure Time10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Dress CodeModest clothing