Kayaking & Northern Heritage
Join us now for this exhilarating eco-touristic heritage day trip along with a relaxing Kayaking experience.
Call +(974) 33393323 for more information.
Reviews 1 Review0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
All about the Kayaking & Northern Heritage.
Share the exhilaration of spending a full day of history, heritage and happiness. Visit the historic milestone of Qatar, the Al Zubara Fort. Also glimpse into the largest food industry of the Middle East – the Baladna Dairy farm as well as the only local solar operated farm of our Qatari host, Bu Ahmad. Follow this up with a relaxing Kayaking session in the mangroves of Purple Island. This trip is your perfect choice to gain an appreciation of the Qatari world in just a single day.
- Pick up and drop from your preferred location within Doha city.
- A comfortable trip in air conditioned vehicles
- Visit to the Baladna Dairy farm
- Guided tour of the Al Zubara Fort – Qatar’s first UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit to the only solar operated local farm in Al Thaqab area
- A traditional lunch with a local at the farm
- Drive through the scenic north eastern coast of Qatar to reach the beautiful Purple Island
- A comprehensive introduction to Kayaking and brief training which is completely novice friendly
- We provide you with kayaks, paddles as well as US coast guard approved safety jackets.
- A 90 minute fun and energetic Kayaking experience in the channels of the mangroves of Purple Island.
- A short guided walk through the ecology of the mangrove forest
Duration: 10 hours
Morning trip: 9 AM
Sunset trip: 2 PM
Includes travel time: 3 hours in total
- Enroute to North to kayak the mangroves & meet n greet with the local farmer
- Kayaking 90 mins
- Al Zubara fort visit
- Vegetable picking
- Introduction to the solar dewaniya
- Lunch with Bu Ahmed
- Visit the ghost town of 19th century (if time allows)
- Back to location
Join us for an 10 hour guided tour in the northern outskirts of the country along with a taste of empowered sustenance & fun kayaking. We pick you up from your preferred location within Doha city to embark on this exciting day trip, perfect for all culture-curious tourists. Each air conditioned Land cruiser seats 6 people.Our first stop is a tour of the largest dairy farm in the Middle East, the Baladna farm. Its features include the region’s most advanced rotary milking parlor, as well as an organic restaurant, a carefully-manicured garden, a children’s play area, and a petting zoo – Baladna is indeed the perfect destination to experience farm life! This trip is followed by a visit to the Al Zubara fort- a Qatari military fortress built in 1938. It is also one of the first UNESCO Heritage sites in Qatar. After a guided tour we head towards Bu Ahmed’s solar operated farm where we arrange a guided tour for you to have an insight into one of the most sustainable and eco friendly local ventures in the country. Enjoy a traditional lunch with your Qatari host while he regales you with experiences and stories from the history of the country. We next head to the elusive Purple Island- a Qatari natural wonder, famous for a host of unique fauna, including migratory birds, fish, crabs, etc.After a comprehensive training session we begin our energetic and fun kayaking adventure through the channels of the lush green mangroves. Relax in the scenic gifts of nature while you paddle through the calming waters End this trip with a guided exploratory walk in the mangrove forests along the beach before we drop you off at your preferred location within Doha city.
Bring on Board:
- Bring along sandals, sunscreen & sunglasses along with appropriate sportswear for kayaking. You may also carry snacks and other necessities to enjoy the day.
- Don’t forget the camera to capture this memory for a lifetime.
Cut off Time: 48 hours
Cancellation and No show policy
48 hour prior to arrival : No charge applies
48 to 24 hours prior to arrival : 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 24 hours & No show : 100% of the total booking cost
Tour Amendment Policy
48 hour prior to arrival : No charge applies
48 to 24 hours prior to arrival : 25% of the total booking cost
24 to 12 hours : 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 12 hours : 100% of the total booking cost
1) YOUR BOOKING CAN CHANGE LAST MINUTE DUE TO UNEXPECTED WEATHER AND TIDE CONDITIONS. THIS CAN BE INFORMED TO YOU UP TO THE DAY OF YOUR TOUR.
2) DUE TO A HUGE AMOUNT OF BOOKINGS RECEIVED AND REQUEST FOR THIS TOUR, WE ARE FULLY BOOKED FOR MOST OF THE DAYS. FOR SUCH DAYS, YOUR BOOKING WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST AND WILL BE GIVEN A PRIORITY ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS – ONLY IN CASE SOMEONE FROM YOUR PREFERRED DATE CANCELS OR CHANGES THEIR TOUR.
- Kayak & paddles
- Briefing & Training
- Life Jackets
- Lunch, bottled water, soft beverages
- Toilet facilities