Relax at the Inland sea
Book your relaxing day out in the singing sand dunes of Qatar with this memorable desert safari experience.
Call +(974) 33393323 for more information
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
All about the Relax at the Inland sea.
Book an exhilarating desert adventure with our professional team of desert drivers. Call us now and get an inclusive pick up and drop from anywhere within Doha city. Enjoy a day out in the relaxing singing sand dunes of Mesaieed along with a thrilling dune bashing experience. This 6 hour getaway takes you all the way to the breath-taking inland sea beach a.k.a Khor Al Adaid. Discover this UNESCO recognized natural reserve with its own ecosystem; this is one of the few places in the world where the sea encroaches deep into the heart of the desert. Enjoy this unique adventure with a swim in the open ocean while you snack on traditional Qatari food.
- Pick & drop-off to your location of convenience within Doha city, each Land Cruiser seats 6 people.
- 15-minutes stop over to experience camel riding in the desert (as per your preference), falcons, mules and other local fauna.
- Welcome experience includes complimentary Gahwa & Karak.
- Get a quick peek into the lives and style of local Qataris at the traditional Bedouin camp.
- Up to 45 minutes adrenaline packed dune bashing experience in 4X4 Land cruiser’s with trained drivers.
- Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert. It’s also called Photography Dune.
- Get a quick peek of the unique Khor Al Adaid (Inland sea) and catch a gorgeous sunset.
- Saudi Arabia & UAE Border on the opposite side.
- Passing through the fertiliser industries.
- A popular Qatari snack called Mutabbaq Saj.
Meeting Point: Pick up from your location within Doha city in 4X4 Land Cruisers.
Duration: 6 hours
- Morning Trip: 9AM – 3PM
- Sunset Trip: 1PM – 7PM
Travel time: 45 mins each way
- Pass through fertilizer industries
- Stop at the traditional Qatari tents – public restroom facility available
- Ride the camel in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules etc. (additional charges)
- Deflate tyres for thrilling dune bashing -/+45 mins
- Stop at 360 view dune – panoramic view (photography dune) -/+10 mins
- Visit to the Inland sea (Saudi border) -/+ 90 mins
- Light arabic pies
- Enroute to Doha (your location) -/+ 90 mins
Each car seats a maximum of 6 passengers. Our trained professional guides will drive you to the Mesaieed desert where we stop over for a 20 minute break. Here you will experience the traditional Qatari tents along with public bathroom facilities. You may go for a camel ride in the desert and click pictures with falcons, mules, etc. We then move on with our desert safari and a 45 minute thrilling dune bashing experience with skilled drivers. This memorable ride halts at the top of the singing dunes where you can capture the gorgeous panoramic view of the golden dunes flanked by the ocean on one side. We finally approach the unique natural phenomenon of Khor Al Adaid with the sea and desert merging into each other. You may choose to destress with an unwinding swim in the open ocean. You will be provided with beach chairs or mats if you just wish to relax. This package of six hours will also include a platter of the popular traditional Qatari snack, Muttabaq & Saj and bottled water with soft beverages. End this relaxing day out with a convenient drop off to your preferred location inside Doha city.
Cut off Time: 4 hours
Bring on Board:
- Bring along swim wear, sunscreen, sandals & sunglasses as you will be in the desert.
- Don’t forget your camera to capture this memory for a lifetime.
Terms & Conditions: This experience is available on all days of the week in the morning and afternoon.
The experience is subject to weather conditions and may be cancelled if the winds are unfavourable.
Cancellation and No show policy
48 Hour prior to arrival : No Charge applies
48 to 24 hours prior to arrival : 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 24 hours & No show : 100% of the total booking cost
Tour Amendment Policy
48 Hour prior to arrival : No Charge applies
48 to 24 hours prior to arrival : 25% of the total booking cost
24 to 12 hours : 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 12 hours : 100% of the total booking cost
- Professional Driver
- Tour guide available on request
- Dune bashing up to 45 mins
- Water/soft drinks
- Pick & Drop off
- +/- 1 hour layover
- A popular Qatari snack called Mutabbaq Saj
- Camp visit
- Full Lunch