An unmatched luxe experience in the desert
Escape to the desert in style with our Rolls Royce Desert Safari, where comfort and adventure intertwine seamlessly. Revel in the exclusive falcon show, savor gourmet delights, and indulge in plush relaxation under the stars.
Your desert adventure begins and ends with a chauffeured ride in a Rolls Royce, where comfort seamlessly meets style. Feel the pulse of the dunes – continue in the Rolls Royce for refined elegance or opt for an adventurous ride in a 1950s Land Rover or Classic Range Rover. Experience the awe-inspiring beauty of falcons in an exclusive show against the canvas of the desert sunset. Traverse the rolling dunes on a private camel trek, immersing yourself in the tranquility of the desert. Afterwards, indulge in a lavish six-course dinner. Next, watch the desert night come alive with three exclusive shows, each adding a touch of enchantment to your evening. Unwind in the lap of luxury in your private setting, enjoying premium shisha blends. Conclude your evening under the stars, unlocking the secrets of the night sky with an optional astronomer’s guidance. A celestial finale to your desert escapade.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited at the camp.
- This experience is not advisable for pregnant women and those suffering from heart diseases.
- English-speaking professional driver/guide
- Round-trip transfers to and from your hotel
- Choice of desert drive – Rolls Royce, vintage Land Rover or Classic Range Rover
- Falcon Show & Camel Trekking
- 4-course Arabic Inspired Dinner
- Complimentary Guthra and Sheila
- Soft Drinks and Shisha
- Henna Tattoo
- Entertainment – Tannoura Show, Fire Show, Khaleeji Dance
- Oud Player background
- Hotel transfers in Nissan Patrol
- Drive/Walk to Sunset Point
- Photographer & Videographer (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Stargazing under astronomer’s guidance (can be arranged at an additional charge)
- Personal Expenses
- No charge for kids of years 0-4
- Child rate for kids of 5-11 years old
- Adult rate for kids 12 years and above
Dress CodeCool comfortable clothes, Hat, Sunglasses. For desert safaris in the winter, carry something warm to wear