Taste of UAE: 6 Emirates, 1 Unforgettable Day
Sharjah is a cultural masterpiece, and our tour highlights its best. From the enchanting Qanat Al Qasba to the iconic King Faisal Mosque, the bustling Central Souk, and the serene Sharjah Corniche, you’ll experience it all. Immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere of the Fish Market and explore the world of art at the Islamic Art Museum. Gain insights into the neighboring city of Dubai, its contrasts, and its harmonious relationship with Sharjah and so much more.
- Don’t forget to bring a valid ID or passport for verification purposes during the tour.
- Please note that certain places may be closed occasionally on specific days and weekends. We regret to inform you that we cannot be held responsible for these closures
- Subject to Availability.
- Sharjah Corniche
- King Faisal Mosque
- Blue Souq / Central Souq
- Qanat Al Qasba
- Fish Market
- Islamic Art Museum
- Food & drinks
- Personal expenses
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infants and entry will be free of cost.
- Children aged from 3 to 10 years will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.
|Cost of Tickets||Sharjah City Tour |
AED 732 per adult exclusive of VAT
AED 727 per child exclusive of VAT
Dress CodeComfortable clothing and shoes. It is important for both men and women to dress modestly when visiting culturally significant sites, with an emphasis on covering their knees and shoulders.