Panoramic City Views with a twist of Adventure
Take a walk on the Sky Edge Walk around The Address Sky View building and see Dubai City and Burj Khalifa from high above. You’ll be 219.5 meters above the ground, which makes it an exciting and unique experience, but it might not be suitable for those who get easily scared.
- Hotel Pick up & Drop Off
- For Sky view edge walk – Demo session with the edge walk experience
- Ticket includes Glass Walk (Observatory)
- One-time experience on the Glass Slide
- You must carry your passport or Emirates ID with you.
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed.
- There are restrictions based on age, weight, and height:
- Guests aged 12 to 65 are allowed. Minors under 18 need their parent’s consent in person.
- Guests weighing between 50 and 100 kgs are allowed.
- Guests with heights between 130 cm and 210 cm are allowed.
- Please wear modest and comfortable clothing. Avoid loose dresses, skirts, flip flops, loose footwear, or long and loose scarves.
- Inform the Sky Views staff if you have any disabilities, whether intellectual or physical, that might affect your ability to complete the physical and mental tasks during the experience.
- Also, let the staff know about any pre-existing health conditions, including physical limitations or medical issues like neck weakness, back weakness, broken bones, heart conditions, nervous disorders, motion sickness, epilepsy, or pregnancy.
- Your ticket is only valid for the date and time slot you selected.
- Note that you can access the Sky Views Observatory through Tower 1. Guests should proceed directly to Tower 1 for access to the observatory.
In addition to the above, here’s an additional note:
- You can access Sky Views through The Address Sky View Tower 1, Level 1. Enter next to the residence entrance or via The Dubai Mall metro link to the main entrance of Sky Views – Level 1, next to Marina Pharmacy.
|Cost of Tickets||Adult Price x 1 AED 665.5|
Dress CodeCasual and comfortable clothing and shoes