Get lost in the enchanting world of The Green Planet, Dubai
Ready to experience a tropical paradise in the heart of Dubai?
Visit The Green Planet in Dubai and step into a lush tropical rainforest. Embark on an immersive expedition to discover over 3000 species of exotic flora and fauna, and participate in exciting activities such as snorkeling with piranhas or becoming a zookeeper for a day.
Located at City Walk, Al Wasl – Dubai, this magnificent indoor ecosystem is home to a diverse range of tropical birds and animals, including Toucans, Slow Loris, Sugar Gliders, and the Tokay Gecko, all thriving within the largest bio-dome in the region.
The Green Planet Dubai is divided into four tiers, each with its own unique ecosystem. These levels include the canopy, Midstory, Forest Floor, and Flooded Rainforest, providing visitors with a comprehensive understanding of the various layers of a tropical rainforest. This fun and educational attraction provides a breath of fresh air for both kids and adults alike.
Meeting Point: Pick up from your location within Dubai city.
- Explore The Green Planet Dubai
- Entry into The Green Planet Dubai
- Tickets are free for infants under 2 years old
- Up to 4 hours of free parking at City Walk underground parking
- Full access to Creatures Of The Night, Flooded Rainforest, The Forest Floor, The Mid-story & canopy.
- Food & Drinks
- Cost of Car – 900 QAR for (1-6 pax)
- Additional person after 2 pax – 30 QAR
DeparturePick up from your location within Dubai city
Dress CodeSmart casuals