Day of exploration, contrasts, and cultural insights
Treat yourself to the marvels of Oman’s breathtaking landscapes on this scenic guided tour with 365 Adventures. Our tour commences with a drive through the quaint Quriyat fishing village. As we trace the coastline, soak in mesmerizing views of the sea. Our next stop takes us to the remarkable Bimah sinkhole, a limestone crater featuring tranquil blue-green waters. Capture the beauty of Wadi Tiwi during our photo stop. Experience the charm of Wadi Shab, where you can walk amidst lemon, banana, and date plantations. A leisurely rocky path leads to pools and waterfalls, making comfortable walking shoes a must. Share a serene picnic lunch with fellow explorers in this idyllic setting.
- It would take approximately 2.5 hours by car to transfer from Muscat one way
- Not Recommended in Summer, and not advisable for guests with walking problem as well as elderly clients
- Services of an experienced English/Arabic speaking chauffeur
- Pick up and Drop off as per itinerary
- Water during the excursion
- Picnic lunch
- Personal shopping
- Additional places to visit
Dress CodeAdvisable to wear light comfortable clothing and walking shoes and to carry Flip flops.