Water adventure exclusively for you
Your adventure kicks off at the famous Dubai Marina. When you arrive, you’ll be greeted with a red carpet welcome at the host’s office. After checking in, your guide will give you a safety briefing, so it’s a good idea to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
You can choose a 90-minute in-depth tour that covers the marina and extends up to Jumeirah Beach. As you cruise along, you’ll enjoy stunning views and learn fascinating facts about the coastal hotels, beaches, and Dubai’s iconic landmarks.
Note: We can arrange pick-up and drop-off services for you at an additional cost.
- 9 am to 5 pm
- We encourage guests to bring a camera to snap some breathtaking views.
- If you have a heart condition or any physical limitations, it’s a good idea to consult your local doctor before participating in this activity. Remember to inform the local supplier if you’ve done so.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and children under 5 years old cannot join the activity.
- Please refrain from smoking while on board.
- Don’t forget to pack sunscreen and sunglasses for added comfort.
- Feel free to bring along some cold snacks if you desire.
- You’ll be provided with water and life jackets.
- Ensure you have a valid ID or passport with you when boarding.
- Please make an effort to arrive 30 minutes before the designated reporting time.
- Red carpet
- Access to air-conditioned lounge before boarding
- Live commentary from an English-speaking guide
- Photo opportunities
- Complimentary chilled bottled water
- Professional safety life jackets
- All personal expenses spent for shopping, drinks, dining, etc on-site during the tour.
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infants and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between the ages of 3 to 10 will be considered as children and charged a child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered an adult and charged an adult rate.
|Cost of Tickets||Xclusive Speed Boat Tour:|
AED 101.64 per adult
AED 76.23 per child
Dress CodePut on flat-soled shoes or comfy beach sandals. Dress in lightweight and comfortable clothing.